With 1.1 billion live accounts, and active participation from India’s largest bank, State Bank of India (SBI), the open banking framework is projected to unlock a $300 billion lending market serving the SME sector in India. India stands at the forefront of the Open Banking Evolution, due to the abundant needs and pain points of an emerging economy.
The Opening Banking India Conclave is India’s premier high-level summit, which is designed as a interactive, innovative and inclusive in person event, focusing on the future of open banking & open finance in the Indian context.
- The Data Sharing Frameworks- account aggregators (AA)
- Banking privacy & the impact of open banking
- India’s regulatory atmosphere for digital lending
- New Revenue Stream opportunities in Open Banking
- The influence of OB on FinTech and traditional financial institutions
- Open banking opportunities in the SME sector in India
- Future potential of open banking and financial services?
- Open Banking technologies and seamless digital experiences
CEOs, MDs, CTOS, CIOS, Chief Commercial Officer, Head of Open Banking Community, Head of Digital Propositions, Partnerships & Open Banking, Chief Technology Advocate, Head -Partnership Delivery & Customer Experience, Head of Ecosystem Engagement, Head - Fintech Strategy, Head of Financial Services, Banking Innovation And Regulatory Expert, Head Of API's, VP & SVP – Open Banking, Global Chief Privacy Officer, Chief Data Privacy Officer, Executive Director Of Technology, Head Of Policy & Legal, Head of Open Finance, VP - Product
Retail Banks, Enterprise & Corporate Banks, NBFCs, VCs & Investors, Credit & Financial Companies, Vendors, Ecommerce Companies, FinTech, BigTech, Payments & Cards etc.